Team Records and Series Information
- Kentucky is 6-1 overall, 4-1 in the Southeastern Conference. Georgia is 7-0, 5-0 in the SEC.
- Georgia leads the series, 61-12-2 and has won 12 in a row.
- Next for Kentucky: UK has an open date, followed by a game at Mississippi State on Oct. 30. Game time and television assignment will be announced Monday.
- Kentucky scored 13 points today, tying the season high allowed by the Bulldogs.
- UK allowed 30 points today, fewest against a No. 1-ranked opponent since Ole Miss scored 21 in 1964.
- Coach Mark Stoops is now 55-51 at Kentucky. After two games of the 2016 season, his record was 12-26 but has gone 43-25 (.632) since.
- Stoops extended his school record for total games coached at UK (106).
- Coach Stoops is in his ninth season as head coach of the Wildcats, tying Fran Curci (1973-81) for most seasons as head coach at UK.
- Junior quarterback Will Levis completed 32 of 42 passes for 192 yards and two touchdowns.
- Levis’ 32 completions are the most for a UK quarterback since Maxwell Smith (37) vs. Western Kentucky in 2012.
- His 32 completions are the most for a UK quarterback against a No. 1-ranked opponent since Tim Couch (35) vs. Tennessee in 1998.
- His 32 completions are the most for a UK quarterback in an SEC road game since Jared Lorenzen (32) at Georgia in 2001.
- Junior running back Kavosiey Smoke led the Wildcat rushing with 14 yards on five carries.
- He has 1,167 career rushing yards, tying Doug Kotar for 33rd place on the UK career rushing list.
- Junior wide receiver Wan’Dale Robinson caught 12 passes for 39 yards, including a one-yard touchdown catch on UK’s final offensive play.
- His 12 receptions are most for a UK player vs. a No. 1-ranked opponent.
- Senior tight end Justin Rigg caught four passes for 24 yards, including a one-yard touchdown pass in the second quarter.
- Senior defensive end Josh Paschal led the Wildcats with six tackles, including one for loss, and caused a fumble.
- Senior linebacker DeAndre Square had four tackles, including a quarterback sack.
- Senior safety Yusuf Corker made four tackles, including one for loss, and had a pass breakup.
- Senior punter Colin Goodfellow punted seven times for a 51.1-yard average, including the two longest of his career – a 63-yarder in the second quarter, followed by a 70-yarder in the third quarter.
- Sophomore tight end Izayah Cummings made his first collegiate start.